Windows 7 Build 7077 - April 9th, 2009

Equinox1354

In Runtime
Hey ComputerForums! Equinox1354 here with the latest Windows 7 Build 7077 update!

I just upgraded Windows 7 from build 7022 to 7077. I gotta say it kicks ass!

My most favorite feature are the 14 different sound schemes! My favorite of the 14 is Quirky. It's like the Vista/W7 default, but with some added "umph" added to it. It's great!

Want to experience these awesome sounds but don't have the latest build of Windows 7? No problem! Here's a link to download them all:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCH9WDOC

Just noticed that when you hover over the start button, its a different glow now.
47682546.png

Also the log-on screen is different.
Here are some images off Google showing the different log-on screens.

Before:
windows7_login_screen_for_vista1.png

After:
windows-7-build-7057-login-screen.png

urgh, i'm still on build 7000. I cant be arsed to upgrade, to be honest! Haha.

You can download the sounds and replace them though...
I'd go for it.

I still have the 32bit 7000 on here while having both 7077s on! It was shortly followed however by a 7106 that turned to be a fake with two listings of translated Chinese to English with another listing the same as Russian to English to find that both were made to look like Chinese to English and a 7000 build at that!

The 7077 disappeared and then saw the 64bit reappear which is apparently loaded with bugs! If you managed to download the 32bit and 64bit 7077s at the beginning of this month you did well over what's being floated now!

Back
Top Bottom