What's your stance on marijuana use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says who?

The point of my statement is that people get drunk and cause car accidents, get into fights, and do many many stupid things that hurt other people and it is legal. People that smoke pot sit on the couch and play to many video games.

Say economists around the globe.

Say economists around the globe.

Yeah this makes no sense. If the government wanted to allow marijuana sales they would make it happen and many problems would be solved. Obviously sales would have to be regulated much like alcohol but if anybody anywhere is trying to say that, with the support of the government, marijuana could not be grown and taxed like any other cash crop they are flat out wrong.

The only barrier is legality.

Yeah this makes no sense. If the government wanted to allow marijuana sales they would make it happen and many problems would be solved. Obviously sales would have to be regulated much like alcohol but if anybody anywhere is trying to say that, with the support of the government, marijuana could not be grown and taxed like any other cash crop they are flat out wrong.

The only barrier is legality.

I'm not saying that it doesn't make sense, I am saying that at the current juncture, the government cannot tax marijuana plant.

Well yeah.. Because it is not legal.

I don't even smoke it, but that is because I don't like to. I think that if alcohol, cigars, and cigarettes are legal then mary jane should be too.

Well yeah.. Because it is not legal.

I don't even smoke it, but that is because I don't like to. I think that if alcohol, cigars, and cigarettes are legal then mary jane should be too.

I'm with you on that brother. Not that anyone I know ever had a problem getting their hands on it... it just makes sense to legalize it.

i like that its not legalized, i get the shit real cheap. if it was legalized they would have to establish control of the product (e.g stopping people from growing it), tax it, and then control the supply so that its 3x the price it is now. and then they would probably slap useless fees on it

Alcohol can be taxed, weed can't.

Yay, good to see some people have sense!

1) Yes, almost everyday.

2) Phsyically, depends on how bad you are with the munchies. Psychological, only when you're high, spend a day or two without it and you'd be fine.

3) It's definitely less harmful than alcohol, people have been known to smoke for 20 - 30 years and its taken no bad effects on their bodies, where-as people who have been heavy drinkers for 20 - 30 years usually end up with a liver that looks like a raisin. Lol.

4) Well, yes I've been high lol, I get really relaxed, makes me very hungry. It makes the world look amazing, if you sit in a park or something, everything is just peaceful and relaxing haha. (wow, i feel like a hippy)

5) To me it doesn't make a difference if somebody smokes marijuana, usually they are nice enough people anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom