Car Thread!

I'm more of a screamer guy. Just listening to a F1 car do a lap around a circuit does it for me. I can appreciate proper muscle, but something about high-revving cars just gets my spine tingling.

I'm more of a screamer guy. Just listening to a F1 car do a lap around a circuit does it for me. I can appreciate proper muscle, but something about high-revving cars just gets my spine tingling.

I know what you mean.

i want a new car

i have a 1998 ford contour SE 2.0 liter 4 cylinder automatic with like 127,xxx on it, the frame in the back is like really crappy the tech in the shop i work in thinks one more nys winter and my frame will be gone in the back i should take pics....

like this ;)

man i miss that truck. Nice and quiet rolling down the highway till you drop the hammer.
Yup, just like that. I think his is a '98. It's really clean looking, probably had a good detailing before it was sold. Except all the clear coat is pealing around it or something... But he paid 10k for the damn truck... It is 4x4 and all, but 10k is way too much for a stock truck of that size and age. I think it has a lot of miles. The guy that sold it too him conned him into it a bit I think. With a fresh detailing, and the remote locks, a kid can easily be sold on something not really that great....

It's what the commentator said in the video. I was typing it right when he decided to say it lol.

Oh hahaha, I see. Yeah, he was so lucky the Lacetti is a FWD car. If he had a RWD like the BMW he would've spun out and possibly crashed.

Back
Top Bottom