Probably a fail question

It's still played by many. But I still prefer CSS a little bit more. There's tonnes of servers and tons of maps. Modes like de (defusal) Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists. T's gotta plant bomb, CT's gotta defuse it.

GG (gungame) everyone starts on level 1 with the same gun. When you get a kill you level up getting a different weapon (not always a better one).

cs (hostages) probably my least favorite, CT's just gotta take the hostages.

?? (deathrun) T's start in the middle with walls around them. CT's on outside..CT's gotta run through the whole map while the T's activate the traps. When CT's get to the end they kill the T's.

?? (surf) Hard to explain, but you just glide around on walls in the air that are on an angle and kill each other.

I personally like DE and GG maps.

its a great game, I play it professionally same with Counter Strike: Source, ive been to about 8 lan competitions and won probably about 15g total

nice!!! i would like to try and play you one time.... TRY and play you ..... :D

Anthology includes 1.6

1.6 is the older version. Source is the newer version. Source is a lot easier to play IMO. 1.6 is pretty much for the old pros. It's hard to get good enough to actually compete. I play Source now though, more maps and I love GunGame

come on 1.6 is a true classic. Anyway i love a good challenge. I am a pro sniper in most FPS games. Please tell me there is an L96 or m14

ive played since 1.1 beta, whats your steamfriends holysky? (STEAM ACCOUNT NAME NOT YOUR NICKNAME :())

I used to watch a friend of mine play it on occasion and that's pretty much why I decided I didnt ever want to play. All i saw were people cheating and aimbots that made it not look like much fun. And then my friend would get banned for admins thinking that he was using aimbot so it's like you can only be so good or people suspect you're cheating.

Back
Top Bottom