advice for my site..

Well if you're here asking for help then your eCommerce Affiliate Webmaster Club membership ain't getting it.
Let me ask you a couple of questions.
1> Are you selling those items on ebay or you just pointing folks to those items?
2> Are you advertising your website on other forums of a like nature?

I was going to suggest Meta tagging, but you got that done already. All you can do is wait and let Google notice you. If you wan anything better than that you'll have to throw around a few dollars for some ad campaigning. Or find sites that do link swap for traffic (non profit). Just a couple of many possibilities.

Good luck.

I'm not fond of all the paid advertisements, but I think that's what your going for, If any work, change the link's so they're a little more professional. Like not just a blue text.

You need to have more sites link to your site - that helps build up your PageRank

And the higher the PR of the page that links to you, the better. To give you an idea. CF has 0/10 PR and Google.co.uk only has 8/10. So i't not easy to get hold of.

Submit a sitemap to google will help there google bots crawl your site and find the information easily. Instructions for doing this are on my sites forum at www.mhare.com.au

Back
Top Bottom