Why the bailouts are flawed

Have an air filtration system with a massive oxygen tank and "waste air" tank.

And as far as food goes, who said you could have 2 of those things end to end. Or you could store REMs. Either are viable solutions.

Very true as well.

But I still think it's a good idea as a bomb shelter.

people wouldnt be staying in these all day either they would basically just be to eat and sleep in and at night the temperatures outside drop

You have sadly missed the point by a wide margin.

The bailout is not to provide the homeless with accommodation (as sad as it is to see all those people homeless - don't get me wrong, I see your point about providing for them via the use of bailout money), the purpose of it is to effectively wipe the toxic debts off the bank balance sheets so that they feel the heat a good bit less, start lending again and hopefully the economy will pick up as a result.

The bailout also goes to keeping other big, important companies in business. Companies that are judged too big to fail, such as GM. Unfortunately, taxes will need to be increased to make the money back and close the deficit; I predict further economic Golgotha for the US and UK for many years to come, especially the UK seeing as the economy here's been running on fumes and lies for years no.

Speaking of the UK, did anyone ever tell you that the Pound Sterling collapsed in 1976 and the UK was literally within a few minutes of being literally bankrupt?

Have an air filtration system with a massive oxygen tank and "waste air" tank.

And as far as food goes, who said you could have 2 of those things end to end. Or you could store REMs. Either are viable solutions.

How massive? You do realize the size of tanks you would need. Not a viable option. And why have a waste tank?

I was in the "diefenbaker" which is a command and control nuclear proof bunker for the Canadian Government to operate during a nuclear strike. Was fairly cool. Filtration isn't too hard, as the air isn't radioactive, but things like dust particles are radioactive.

yea, if you were to bury these, but make in and out a lot easier it would actually make a great HVAC system.

Back
Top Bottom