What printer would you choose?

I have a Canon iP4500 and like it. I'm sure that Canon is very similar, maybe missing a few features. My Canon prints very good quality pictures. I don't think my model is sold anymore though... I never really had much luck with HP printers, but that's just me.

Same here,and the ink cartidges last forever! And yeah the ip4500 has been replaced with the ip4600

One thing i would bear in mind when buying a printer is the price of ink cartridges as well because i bought a lexmark printer that was really cheap and it in fact turns out the ink is just as expensive as the origonal purchasing price for the printer for a set,so bear the ink costs in mind, One thing i also like about some epson models is they have the cartridges for the colour as 3 individual cartridges rather than an all in one color cartridge as the likes of hp and lexmark do so less ink is wasted and it generally costs less to run .

I'd go with a used printer. Yes you can get inkjet printers extremely cheap, but the price of ink is ultra high. Getting a used laser printer will result in each page being a 1/10th of the price of a injket.

I have an old Laserjet 5P that's still chugging around and costs around a cent a page per print.

i bought an old hp laserjet 4100 for £16 off ebay , the toner still had about 1000 pages left in it as well before i had to replace it the other month

Back
Top Bottom