Random Chit Chat

I hate english. We were given a WEEK to write a five paragraph essay on pride and prejudice.

Last year, in a more difficult class we got a week for the outline. I guess this teacher wants crappy essays.

Whats even worse is no one read the book and very few get what happened. So we are writing an essay on something that we don't know about. Its stupid.

in my social studies class mind you i am 13, we have to do 5 paragraph reports followed up by a project in about 2 or 3 days

I hate english. We were given a WEEK to write a five paragraph essay on pride and prejudice.

Last year, in a more difficult class we got a week for the outline. I guess this teacher wants crappy essays.

Whats even worse is no one read the book and very few get what happened. So we are writing an essay on something that we don't know about. Its stupid.
That's not too bad. Depends how long you take a paragraph to be! Just do a paragraph a day! :D

You guys are gonna love college. You have about a month to do a 5 page essay with required drafts with about a week to work on them.

but with college its not like you have 7 hours every day, right?

P.S. One of the colleges I'm looking at now only requires one english class and its really easy to get that credit.

I have like 3 chapters worth of physics homework I let pile up...Why do I do that to myself? It's not hard...but it's time-consuming.

Back
Top Bottom