Ati Hd 4890

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, well to tell you the truth man, i dont know why i hate ATi. I have no reason to hate it lol, i just dont want to like it, Nvidia is me i guess

atleast i can admit it, unlike some fanboys

Thats the definition of "Fanboy" in my dictionary. Hating something for no valid reason. :rolleyes:

I tried both ATI, and nVidia, my first 2 cards were ATI, and I switched to nVidia because the 8800GT was a good price ($150) for the performance.
I liked ATI drivers and their 'Catalyst' on how it tells you the temps, and helps you OC without going past the safe OC. Which is nice, especially for people that never OC'ed before. I dont really have a comment on nVidia, but the 8800GT is the best card I have ever gotten.
So far, both companies satisfied my needs of gaming.

lol i got bad rep because J03, lol may i ask why. Now thats the true definition of fanboyism, hating on someone for no reason, thanks J03, much appreciated.

Thats the definition of "Fanboy" in my dictionary. Hating something for no valid reason. :rolleyes:

I tried both ATI, and nVidia, my first 2 cards were ATI, and I switched to nVidia because the 8800GT was a good price ($150) for the performance.
I liked ATI drivers and their 'Catalyst' on how it tells you the temps, and helps you OC without going past the safe OC. Which is nice, especially for people that never OC'ed before. I dont really have a comment on nVidia, but the 8800GT is the best card I have ever gotten.
So far, both companies satisfied my needs of gaming.

never said i wasnt a fanboy lol, just said atleast i can admit that i do not have a reason to hate ATi, like other fanboys, i just dont want to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom