Update on the radio station situation.

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I've built the frontpage of the radio stations site now, it's online at
http://www.blackboxradio.co.uk

Now i'm looking at building our staff list and raising the last third of the cash we need for our music license. If you wanna DJ online at our station, or you wanna make a contribution, or both, you can visit the site for more details.

Couple lil questions as well
What else can i do to raise the cash?
What features should i add here?
What do you most like to here on the radio?

What level you at Stratos? We're happy to take budding DJs on as well. Would be beneficial to you too, like an apprenticeship.

Great to hear you can confirm Thelis, you got any ideas of slots you can fill?

Lol at Joe's post, he's the only guy who's called me by that name before... ;) lol

I'll have a look at that suggested site as well, we are using shoutcast, broadcasting using SAM.

Cheers eslfish. Spread the word mate.

Have signed us up as a group on FB and set up a Twitter account for our users to post to. Also coded a widget onto the homepage to show updates on homepage to show our tweets.

What level you at Stratos? We're happy to take budding DJs on as well. Would be beneficial to you too, like an apprenticeship.

Great to hear you can confirm Thelis, you got any ideas of slots you can fill?

Lol at Joe's post, he's the only guy who's called me by that name before... ;) lol

I'll have a look at that suggested site as well, we are using shoutcast, broadcasting using SAM.

Atm it would be hard because I'm going overseas soon and I got all this homework. But in the near future yeah I'll be glad to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom