Damn it, I need a job!!

INteresting. I do live in an apartment complex so I might advertise a computer repair business in the main clubhouse.

Don't think you are the only one.
I too dont have an car or an license, I only had 2 jobs like 2 years back working as an waiter or an busboy. It sucked doing those, Im not a type of person that goes up to any one just to say "hi".
I tried to apply to other jobs, and plan to use the bus as my transportation, but no luck.
Right now, I go to an community college to get my required credits and transfer to work on my major. It saves quite a lot of money, it costs about $2,500 a semester as a full time student, and I have Colorado and financial aid to help me pay for this year.
I live with my parents, it saves a lot of money since food and shelter is provided. They wont allow me to move out since they think I wont make it. So I guess I got overprotective parents.

With the economical status this bad, quitting school is like the worst idea. A lot of people is going back to college to change majors so they would get an decent job, which now results in limited funding to students such as Financial Aid.

Don't think you are the only one.
I too dont have an car or an license, I only had 2 jobs like 2 years back working as an waiter or an busboy. It sucked doing those, Im not a type of person that goes up to any one just to say "hi".
I tried to apply to other jobs, and plan to use the bus as my transportation, but no luck.
Right now, I go to an community college to get my required credits and transfer to work on my major. It saves quite a lot of money, it costs about $2,500 a semester as a full time student, and I have Colorado and financial aid to help me pay for this year.
I live with my parents, it saves a lot of money since food and shelter is provided. They wont allow me to move out since they think I wont make it. So I guess I got overprotective parents.

With the economical status this bad, quitting school is like the worst idea. A lot of people is going back to college to change majors so they would get an decent job, which now results in limited funding to students such as Financial Aid.

I wish I could get a job as a waitor or busboy. That would be for me for a little while until I had to provide for myself. Sadly, the nearest restaraunt is a 30 minute ride on bike going ~30 mph. lol.

And yeah, right now quitting is a bad idea. Seems like I was born at a bad time which screwed me over for the next 3 years at least.

Just because the economists say companies are not hiring doesn't mean they really aren't. It is dificult to find a job right now but try anyway and be patient. I lost my job about 5 months ago and had job offers within weeks. I turned them down to go back to college knowing it would be easier to get a better job in an area that I like. So overall it is possible to still find a job nowadays.

I know some places are hiring. It would be sooooo much easier if I had a car though.

that does make it easier. Something I just thought of have you tried selling things online, computers, stuff you dont need or want?

that does make it easier. Something I just thought of have you tried selling things online, computers, stuff you dont need or want?

I have sold everything. Didn't get me very much though. All I have is my computer, monitor, printer, my bed, and clothes. I have nothing to sell. And I am sure as hell not going to sell my bike.

what i meant by computers is advertising that you build them and resell them. I know if i could advertise properly than I can buy a computer for 300 to 350 and resell it for at least 1200 to 1500 dollars

what i meant by computers is advertising that you build them and resell them. I know if i could advertise properly than I can buy a computer for 300 to 350 and resell it for at least 1200 to 1500 dollars

to catch a con man ?

Back
Top Bottom