What's your stance on marijuana use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think weed is a big deal. Like Thelis said, as far as I've seen smoking socially has no long term impacts. When you start doing it daily or alone there is a problem. I don't do it much. No more than a couple times per month max.

You can't really compare it to alcohol, I see it as apples and oranges. They're too different. In the sense that it is much harder to get in trouble for being high, I guess tree isn't as bad. Harder to prove...

I don't know how to explain being high, it's just being high...

Smoking is smoking. If people do it excessively (every day or more) I guess I see them as making a bad choice, but I won't say anything. I do hate when people talk about smoking to try to seem "cool".

Side note - some of you probably know what this is:
0100DE_VolDigitF_EasyValve.jpg

My friend recently bought one, it is amazing. So much better than anything I've ever used. Blows those $300+ bongs out of the water.

Vape.

Holysky;91**** said:
I wouldn't ever want to smoke it. It decreases your IQ over a time. I would hate the time when i would forget how to put a MOBO in a pc or like forget how to put thermal paste on or to repeat my self like not being able to put a mobo in or................................................

Uhm... that is a very ignorant statement to make. I have been smoking bud for a very long amount of time, I'd say around six years or so. There was no negative effect on my IQ. Not to toot my own horn, but all my IQ has ever done is gone up.

I think there is no reason the government should pay the authorities to control it. Just legalize it and make them happy. Less taxes for cops to crack down on it. I think if people want to do that, they should be able to. It has medicinal value as well. And it's the least dangerous drug as far as I know. Not speaking from fact here. Just word of mouth.

The government can't legalize it because it simply can't tax it. That is the sole reason why it is illegal.

I'm sure they can find a way to tax it if they really tried.

Anyway, I don't think weed is a bad drug but I don't do it often just once in a while at parties. I started when i was in grade 9 when my main group of friends started doing it and when i went to hang out with them they were always high and i was still against it. So i was never on the same level as them and always bored since they would laugh at anythign and everything and i would just sit there thinking what's so funny. So i just started so it would make things fun for me. But all those friends are doing coke now and i am just stopping with weed. Now 5 years later all everyone just wants to is sit around and do lines and not do anything really fun.

I'm sure they can find a way to tax it if they really tried.

The profit margin is not wide enough for them to make the effort.

So i was never on the same level as them and always bored since they would laugh at anythign and everything and i would just sit there thinking what's so funny.

Well... the solution is quite evident.

God Thelis will you just pass that over here already... I been waiting to have a dancing avatar for like an hour now...:D:D:D

Now that I really like of it there are drugs out there that are far less harmful than weed with a way better high that is legal ie salvia but that isn't the kind of drug you want to do when you are with people.

Now that I really like of it there are drugs out there that are far less harmful than weed with a way better high that is legal ie salvia but that isn't the kind of drug you want to do when you are with people.

Get out of the thread if you have no idea what you are talking about. Salvia is no less harmful than marijuana. In fact, it has a higher possibility to be dangerous in the short term. Speaking purely out of a safety standpoint- Salvia is a hallucinogenic that should only be done with a group of people. Unsupervised use is highly dangerous and can be physically harmful to you.

I have done salvia multiple times with people, it is a great social activity. The reason why people don't smoke as much Salvia is that firstly, the high you get from lasts much shorter and secondly, you gain a resistance to it really quickly.

I would like to know everyone's honest opinion about marijuana.

Have you tried marijuana before? If yes, how much or how often? If not, have you ever had the option to try it? If so, why did you refuse? Would you ever change your mind and why?

Do you think that it's harmful and how? (physically, psychologically)

Do you think it is less harmful than alcohol?

If you have been high before, how do you react to it? Do you feel more relaxed? More anxious? Do you think that it makes you look at the world differently?

How do you associate people who smoke marijuana? If you meet someone for the first time, would the way you think about that person change if you learned that they smoke marijuana on a regular basis?

That's all the questions I have but if you want to elaborate more then please do so.

No I have not ever tried I never will im to strongly against this stuff...Yes ive had many chances but I refuse to ever do it

i don't know if its harm full or not probably right?

maybe as harmful at alcohol idk

never been hi before

I don't like people who smoke pot at all sorry no offense....

blah my Ex...i guess now does pot....anyways!

i hate the smell of that crap... i don't want to be around pplw ho are high or i don't want to hear crap about pot.... just pisses me off so im out of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom