Is my mobo slowing my GPU ?

the fruity colors look nice in the case, with or without LEDs everywhere, also, if it helps you get your vantage score up will it matter how fruity it looks...? that's a great board...

you mentioned some good true facts lol, but yea im sure my leds will cover up the fruity colors. I would still get the board even with the fruity colors, thanks for all the help guys

you mentioned some good true facts lol, but yea im sure my leds will cover up the fruity colors. I would still get the board even with the fruity colors, thanks for all the help guys

I like the way the Gigabytes look, it's all a matter of personal preference, "fruity"...? I'll have to remember that one, I've always said "colorful" but "fruity" is actually a great description of the color scheme...

:D

Vantage is a very CPU dependant benchmark, especially when run at the standard res of 1280x1024 which a GTX 295 should never be run at. It doesn't really reflect real world performance. Although if you want a higher score, you're going to have to overclock, and that may require a motherboard upgrade if your BIOS is locked.

Vantage is a very CPU dependant benchmark, especially when run at the standard res of 1280x1024 which a GTX 295 should never be run at. It doesn't really reflect real world performance. Although if you want a higher score, you're going to have to overclock, and that may require a motherboard upgrade if your BIOS is locked.

or he could try a bsel mod on the cpu...

well im going to be getting a new board either way, not like im paying $300 for one so ya. I think i will get the Xigmatek cpu cooler with the Gigabyte so i can oc the cpu to around 3.3 or 3.5 without the temps getting to hot.

Do you guys think i should go with the 780i from Evga or the Gigy ? their around the same price so just wondering which one is better ?

I'm a huge EVGA fan. I like their 24/7 support and they use good hardware on the motherboards. Plus, you have the 90 day step up option.

I don't know a whole lot on this, but I heard Intel CPU's are better left to Intel chipsets unless you have to have SLI.

cabbs no way will i ever get an intel mobo, if thats what your trying to say.

Holsky, yes thats what i was thinking of doing, if Nvidia doesnt release a card better then the 295 within the next 3 months than ill just stick with my 295 and purchase another 295. If Nvidia does than ill just use the step up program from evga and get the new and better and just sli that later on. Would be cool if you could 3-way sli the GTX 295

Back
Top Bottom