Something isn't right....

The Xigmatek should take it down to the 30-40s. My Q6600 on load only goes to 38. Your CPU runs a bitter hotter than mine does. That's with my chip overclocked to 3.0Ghz.

it does lol, but i am talking about shipping prices also it is 10 dollars here in nj and i pay tax

but the Sunbeam would be 42 and the regular xigmatek will be 47 plus i need the brackets like 8 i think so 55 dollars, what would you do. The sunbeam has received honors by alot of websites

ok so i guess i am going to get 4gb of 1066mhz ram because it underclocks it and it is like what 5 dollars from 667mhz lol.

Xigmatek dark knight

ill wait for the mobo for a lil while?

sound good?

ok so i guess i am going to get 4gb of 1066mhz ram because it underclocks it and it is like what 5 dollars from 667mhz lol.

Xigmatek dark knight

ill wait for the mobo for a lil while?

sound good?

The RAM is still going to underclock to 667 no matter what. I would get a new motherboard first. Try a fresh install, that may fix your problem. But I would definitely suggest to get a new motherboard as soon as possible. That should fix your current problems. Get a heatsink too. You might find a combo deal. I'll find some good deals for you. I go to Microcenter for all of my parts now. Since I get them a lot cheaper than Newegg, haha.

i meant new ram to fix the existing problem, yet idk if that was the problem in the first place

ok so new MOBO xigmatek dark knight THEN RAM? i want the 1066mhz for future preference

with a faster fsb, would i get a faster pc?

Back
Top Bottom