The list goes on. Don't even get me started on "roflcopter."

Still better than the million variations we had of "lol."

For example,

'Lollerskates"
"Lollercakes"
"Lolcopter"
"Lawl"

The list goes on. Don't even get me started on "roflcopter."

True, but it is still ridiculous to say "FTW" I bet must people who use it don't even know the origin, which I read comes from a game-show called Washington Square or something like that.

Don't make close this thread now. Let's stay on topic here please.

This would be a good subject for the Social Lounge. ;)

Re: Which video card is better?

I really hate this "FTW" fad that is going around. Sigh, can't we go back to "woot" ?

"FTW" fad...? it's been around a lot longer than you dude, probably before you were even swimmin' in the sack...

"FTW" fad...? it's been around a lot longer than you dude, probably before you were even swimmin' in the sack...

Yeah, but it appears it has been used only fairly recently and quite excessively. It's history while long only suggests that it perhaps is an enduring semantic fad ;P So, go For the WIN yourself a new a-hole.

Yeah, but it appears it has been used only fairly recently and quite excessively. It's history while long only suggests that it perhaps is an enduring semantic fad ;P So, go For the WIN yourself a new a-hole.

your last comment and the fact that you think "FTW" has only been used fairly recently let us all know you're probably about 10 years old, congratulations...

hope you have fun with your new GPU. I gotta buy a new card as well, my 8800 isn't bad, but I want something that's in the 9000 series...

your last comment and the fact that you think "FTW" has only been used fairly recently let us all know you're probably about 10 years old, congratulations...

I guess thanks for the congrats. But seriously, I apologize. I'll act my age. I was being immature.

Lets return to topic.

and i think that my 4650 1gb edition oced will beat your 9600gt...

Back
Top Bottom