Car Thread!

Even Wankel Rotaries can't replicate the sound of a 19,000 rpm V8.

If you listen to even the greatest rotary powered race cars like the 787B, theres still a hint of bass in the tone. Formula One cars just scream and scream and scream.

^
lol....I love hearing a real muscle car rev...instead of all the ricers a bunch of y'all have :p

Did you just call Formula One "ricer"?

That's worthy of a permaban.

Classic American muscle is nice, but I'd never own a muscle car. As for drag racing, the only form I'm minutely interested in is Top Fuel, hands down. The amount of power those engines put out is absolutely amazing.

Even Wankel Rotaries can't replicate the sound of a 19,000 rpm V8.

If you listen to even the greatest rotary powered race cars like the 787B, theres still a hint of bass in the tone. Formula One cars just scream and scream and scream.

Yeah I mean thats pretty close, my friend has one and its so loud when he revs past 7k rpm. The closest was a Porshe GT with straight pipes, I saw that on youtube that mofo sounded like a formula 1 car.

Yeah I mean thats pretty close, my friend has one and its so loud when he revs past 7k rpm. The closest was a Porshe GT with straight pipes, I saw that on youtube that mofo sounded like a formula 1 car.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There's just something special about F1 engines that normal road car engines can't really match.

BTW, your quote tags are wrong.

I don't like screamers much. They sound sorta cool. But nothing sounds as good as a muscle car IMO. Straight header small block or big block. With a nice idle... Sounds amazing. Diesels sound pretty cool too. My friend has a straight piped 7.3L diesel Ford, it sounds pretty mean going down the street.

I don't like screamers much. They sound sorta cool. But nothing sounds as good as a muscle car IMO. Straight header small block or big block. With a nice idle... Sounds amazing. Diesels sound pretty cool too. My friend has a straight piped 7.3L diesel Ford, it sounds pretty mean going down the street.
I'm with you there.

Back
Top Bottom