Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Crap...

Well... does anyone know about operating the mp3 system in a car, namely that of a f-150. I'm think if I put each album in a folder, then I can play an album through (does it go through in ABC order or tracker order in the IDE tags?) but if I want to shuffle all songs would it go through all those folders as well?

MP3 CDs are great, But I never like putting more then like 40-60 songs on a CD. That will last a good 3 hours, and not require switching CDs much, but it can be a PITA to get to a certain song when there are too many... Go buy a pack of 15 CDs for like $5-10 at walmart and use them all... You won't be switching much.

Crap...

Well... does anyone know about operating the mp3 system in a car, namely that of a f-150. I'm think if I put each album in a folder, then I can play an album through (does it go through in ABC order or tracker order in the IDE tags?) but if I want to shuffle all songs would it go through all those folders as well?
My stereo head unit is a Pioneer, maybe 2 years old, and it play MP3 CDs. All the songs go on in alphabetical order by artist with my burning program(nero). I have never tried using folders though. I think that would be a bit of a pita too, lol.

crap...

well, I'll add track numbers in the names on the albums... there are only gonna be like 30, so its not that bad. I bet I can find a program to do it all for me.

i cant live my life because a certain someone is always their!!! omg its why i stick to ym room and just chill their blah my gtx 260 comes this friday :)

i dont want to get banned for this im sorry but

*language*?

me and my frined were going to go to a strip club but now i cant because of a certain someone who is going to be their......

anyways

me and my uncle have been working out the last few weeks my arms are soar as heck tonight! lol

o btw i wont be making anymore emo posts im sorry :)

hows everyone doing?

I'm good Nate, just bored these holidays. I got all this holiday homework to do. Today is the second day of the holidays and I just finished reading a book (all in 1 day) a 700 word article on surf culture, a 200 piece on a book and now I have to do a project for maths, assignment for science, story for english and Greek homework on top of that.

It's called holidays for a reason! Not to bloody do more boring work...can't wait to get out of school.

On a different note, I'm really bored, have to wait 8 months for my PS3..have the money but mum won't let me buy it. I need some adventure in my life..we're going to Greece in 2 months for 2 months which will be awesome, can't wait. So that's one adventure in my life :)

I've got two pieces of coursework, then it's all just revision till my exams next month. They last for another month, so in two months time i'll be waving goodbye to high school and hitting the 2 and a half month break till college. Good times.

I've got two pieces of coursework, then it's all just revision till my exams next month. They last for another month, so in two months time i'll be waving goodbye to high school and hitting the 2 and a half month break till college. Good times.
What are you going to take at college?

Same here, May 20th is my last day of school. Doesn't really count as a day, we have a senior slide show full of pics from the past til now. Then in the evening we are going on a cruise as a class either on Lake Michigan(Chicago) or Lake Geneva.

Back
Top Bottom