PC Games...

My mum bought me GTA:VC for my 10th birthday. I was already playing GTA games before then. Suppose you're experience differs.

Left 4 Dead- Really fun. They are coming out with new DLC on April 21st.

Fallout 3- You will easily kill over 130+ hours if you play all the side quests. This doesn't even include the new Pitt and Anchorage add-ons.

Counter Strike Source/1.6- Still a classic in my book. You can play online with the endless amount of maps they have.

Crysis Wars- The Crysis series hasn't exactly been fun. Great game online. It is taxing on your system.

Test Drive Unlimited- Takes a while to get through. Plus, you can play with a lot of people online.

World Of Warcraft- I'm personally not a fan. It's too hardcore for me. I hear it kills a lot of time. I found it to be very boring.

Starcraft- I'm not a fan of RTS. It can be a fun game.

i have been playing quake live over the past few days. free to play.. other than that cod 2. I haven't been able to play any of the new pc games, my current rig can't handle anything.. still waiting on the tax return for a upgrade.

Well i tried the demo for Hawx and i LOVE IT! So im going to get that,and im thinking about fallout 3,left 4 dead and Crysis among a few others.

yeah that too :D

EBGames are having a mad 2 for $50 deal and there are some really good games up for grabs!

Yeh I got an email from EB about a 2 for $50 sale. But I prefer game because they're cheaper. I have a GAME card too so I get points for purchases.

Yeah GAME Are normally cheaper,take for example Colin Mcrae dirt.EBGames has it for $50 and GAME Have it for $20.The GAME Cards are pretty sweet too :)

Back
Top Bottom