Stocks appear to be doing ok again!

Dang, I was at the Navy aviation museum in Pensacola, Florida walking around, and I saw an F-4 or something, and it had a top speed of 1400mph or so I think, If I remember correctly, and my friend told me to look for a P-51, cause it was the fastest one they would have there probably. I didn't think a little single prop could go over 500 or so anyway, but I took his word for it... lol.

Dang, I was at the Navy aviation museum in Pensacola, Florida walking around, and I saw an F-4 or something, and it had a top speed of 1400mph or so I think, If I remember correctly, and my friend told me to look for a P-51, cause it was the fastest one they would have there probably. I didn't think a little single prop could go over 500 or so anyway, but I took his word for it... lol.

Shouldn't take people's word when it sounds like garbage. That's one of the reasons the economy went to crap.

prop planes can not go super sonic. In fact, the prop tips can ot go super sonic without something serious happening.

you were talking about threads topic and now its all about super sonic airplane piston powered stuff

what has the website come to
LOL

a lot of my stock on Updown has dropped. :(
hope it goes back up by the end of the day.
I only spend money on mandatory stuff, I'm trying to save up for other things.

Yes I was listening to the news, and stocks are up 20% worldwide over the past couple of weeks. Just remember if a stock drops 50% and then goes up another 50% it has not made a full recovery.

100-(100*.5)= 50
50+(50*.5) = 75

Back
Top Bottom