Dual Monitor Question.

yes but they are both currently occupied by my 1 monitor, one of them is using an hdmi cable through an adaptor and the other is just a vga or dvi.

then what is the problem? you have 2 monitors already?

no i haev one, im waiting for the other to be shipped, but im trying to figure out what i need to make it work, my computer has 2 ports but they are both being used by ONE MONITOR, so im not sure if i unplug one of them it will will work or not.

i have an HP w2408 right now and its connect by HDMI with an adapter in one port and just a VGA OR DVI (not sure) into the other port....

how will i connect a second monito (I-Inc 25").

The one monitor that you have now doesn't need to be connected to both outputs.

Disconnect one of them and use it for the second monitor.

should i disconnect the hdmi or vga? also will it lower the quality of my monitor when i disconnect one?

You can remove either one. The other will be used on the other monitor anyway and you wont loose out on image quality at all by removing one of the connections.

The monitor will only receive input from one of the connectors even though you have both connected to the one monitor.

It's a pointless exercise to use both outputs to one monitor.

What I would do to connect the second monitor is definately disconnect one of the ports as previously stated and use hdmi for the better monitor.

i would connect the i inc to the hdmi, its newer. I dont know much about that brand to say whether it is better than the hp or not.

Back
Top Bottom