Car Thread!

haha...

this one kid has a riced out Celica...

hes like i'll own u!, an um like..no u wolnt....cuz its still just a Toyota Celica, lmao

Heh, DOHC eh? Well at least your Mustang is more technologically advanced than a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. :p

Oh and don't make fun of FWD. While a lot of idiots in Civics rice out their cars, a proper FWD car with the proper suspension tuning will still kick ass.

Of course, I'm not trying to give hope to Cabbs who is still hopelessly ricing out is Dodge Neon, which still is...a Dodge Neon.

Love you, Cabbs. :p

At least I don't drive an automatic :p

mine
IMG_6539sm.jpg

Pretty clean DC you have there. Is the back lowered or is the car sitting on a weird angle?

Pretty clean DC you have there. Is the back lowered or is the car sitting on a weird angle?

thanks, but it's rusting pretty bad now. but yea only the front is lowered. it's the summer i bought my koni's yellow with eibach spring set. i was able to replace the front but the bolt on my rear lca is rusted/stuck/broked. so i've been driving with a broken bolt on my lca. lol.

i didn't want to spend hours under a car cutting a bolt with a saw. so now i just got a air tool to cut it but haven't had the time to do it. i installed the front before i knew this so i just spent the summer with just the front lowered. haha.

I wouldn't ever consider owning a minivan.
I love the minivan I get to drive. It's a 2000 Chrysler T&C LXi. It's actually pretty quick. It's only got about 105k on it, and it runs well. The only problems are a broken a/c and the window regulators are going. It's got a fairly new tranny in it too (old one blew a few years ago). Ever since it got a new one it has been great. Its pretty fast, I must say. It's got a 3.8L V6 in it, apparently it gets about 180hp, but I'm sure that the one I drive gets way less than that. It's faster than the car I'm thinking about buying (mk3 VW GTI), but it's got a much bigger engine. I still prefer the GTI though.

Heh, DOHC eh? Well at least your Mustang is more technologically advanced than a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. :p

Oh and don't make fun of FWD. While a lot of idiots in Civics rice out their cars, a proper FWD car with the proper suspension tuning will still kick ass.

Of course, I'm not trying to give hope to Cabbs who is still hopelessly ricing out is Dodge Neon, which still is...a Dodge Neon.

Love you, Cabbs. :p
Just cause it's DOHC? You know modern Hemi engines are still OHV if I am not mistaken. OHV is great for low end grunt. The Police interceptors have 351 V8s. The interceptor is a bit more beefed up then a regular Crown Vic. Newer ones come equiped with either a DOHC or SOHC 4.6L V8. The SOHC is no worse then the DOHC either. So I don't know what you are trying to prove?

I love the minivan I get to drive. It's a 2000 Chrysler T&C LXi. It's actually pretty quick. It's only got about 105k on it, and it runs well. The only problems are a broken a/c and the window regulators are going. It's got a fairly new tranny in it too (old one blew a few years ago). Ever since it got a new one it has been great. Its pretty fast, I must say. It's got a 3.8L V6 in it, apparently it gets about 180hp, but I'm sure that the one I drive gets way less than that. It's faster than the car I'm thinking about buying (mk3 VW GTI), but it's got a much bigger engine. I still prefer the GTI though.
That van also weighs about 5500 lbs... So a 100hp car would probably be faster. It seems fast because first gear is very short. 1st gear in my truck is very tall, so it seems a bit slow, but it's got power. Also the final drive ratio is probably like 3.73 or 4.10

Back
Top Bottom