PC Games...

cod4 is a pretty good game, americas army is a good free game, both FPS. what you should do is go to like www.ign.com or something and look at the top rated games check out the video's for it and see if you like it because everyone has there own personal opinions and i can guarantee that at least 2 members will say americas army sucks or something lol

I'd be with cabbs on his suggestion. I'd also recommend steam if you haven't got it already. Removes the need for you to carry CDs with you for gaming plus they have an incredible collection of games. My current fave is probably gMod or Left4Dead with loads of mates.

I assume that to get recomendations you need to learn what games are present
http://www.hyperfileshare.com/ - here is tons of the diffrent games are shared, but without any reviews. Probably name of the game might give you imagination about game itself. Good luck

Counter Strike Source
Halo
Call of Duty 2/4/5
Quake III
Quake II
Quake 4
Quake Wars
Need for Speed Underground
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Red Alert 3
WoW
FIFA 09
Left 4 Dead

Sometimes I get bored on PC...that's why I want to buy a PS3. Mum won't let me because I don't take school seriously..oh well..got to wait for Christmas...

Counter Strike Source - Got it
Halo - Dont want it (Played it on Xbox too much)
Call of Duty 2/4/5 - Want 4 BADLY!
Quake III - Dont want it
Quake II - Dont want it
Quake 4 - Dont want it
Quake Wars - Considering it
Need for Speed Underground - Got it
Dead Space - Dont want it
Fallout 3 - Considering it
Red Alert 3 - Considering it
WoW - Dont want it
FIFA 09 - Dont want it
Left 4 Dead - Considering it

My Parents have a Ps3 but i cant buy any games that are over G.Thats why my PC is my main gaming platform.

I would definitely recommend Left 4 Dead. Playing with 3 other characters, in the single player is ok, but when you get online and play with three other real people it is an intense and fun experience.

Back
Top Bottom