Does anyone here know how to use PHPBB?

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
I know this isn't the right forum to ask people this but I know a lot of you guys so I figured it ask. I'm working on a forum for my anime site trying to get it all setup but it's becoming a very complicated process for me. lol Like right now I have the board some what setup, but when I someone registers and use that account, the whole board disappears! Theres nothing :eek:

If anyone can help me out and give me a few pointers of how things work I would love you guys for it. (No homo)

ok on http://megaupload4anime.com/forum

Right now I'm having a problem for when you create and when you are logged in as a regular user. The whole board is blank. The site is working fine but I guess theres something in the settings screwing this up. When I'm logged into as a admin or not logged in at all. You can see all the Categories and stuff. I really can't figure out what I'm doing wrong lol

Register me an account and I'll fix the settings for you. I've seen this before.

Yea, simple enough fixes to do, tricky ones to explain. Send 01001010 a user log in and i'm sure he'll be able to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom