Which video card is better?

Those results arnt realy accreute as the ati card has 512mb onboard memory and the nvidia card has 384. But the nvidia card you have has 512mb memory and not only that it's also 256-bit wide interface rather than 128-bit, i recommend the nvidia card as because of those features. Plus not only that but it was beating the ati card with only 384mb of memory over 512mb.

Those results arnt realy accreute as the ati card has 512mb onboard memory and the nvidia card has 384. But the nvidia card you have has 512mb memory and not only that it's also 256-bit wide interface rather than 128-bit, i recommend the nvidia card as because of those features. Plus not only that but it was beating the ati card with only 384mb of memory over 512mb.
I'm also off to buy the HD 3870 over the GTX 295 because it has a higher clock speed.

if you would select the nvidia card then you would be deciding to get less performance in games, especially with DirectX 10/10.1, with AA turned on and at resolutions higher than 1280x1024, but hey, it "looks" and "sounds" cooler...

your choice though...

Back
Top Bottom