Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
500G - PURE DETERMINATION
Awarded to the player who plays a whole game to the end even when it makes more sense to just quit.

according to my xfire i have 28 hours of gameplay in this game

so much stuff made me mad about this game

-the random retards who push you out of the way the drunk retarded weirdo guys
-the lady's who always ask for money
-trying to kill 3 guards but having 50 more show up and they all chop at you at the same time

-um cant think of anymore right now its 2:19am and im tired

OMG! I need a new socket 939 CPU. Mine is just not cutting it. I'm definitely not paying $100 on eBay to get a old CPU.

New question: are there any external GPU's that I can hook to a laptop?

Might have to be dropping the new build plans and getting a laptop instead. Is there anything better than the 6930G for price to performance out there?

OMG! I need a new socket 939 CPU. Mine is just not cutting it. I'm definitely not paying $100 on eBay to get a old CPU.

New question: are there any external GPU's that I can hook to a laptop?
You dont think your 3700's cutting it? I'm running a 3000+ socket 754 - It know how you feel :p

anyone know whats the lowest bitrate that sounds good on an average car bsica stereo? Like if I went any higher I would barely notice any difference in the audio quality? I need to compress the crap out of a lot of Mp3s to make a mp3 cd (or two) for a road trip.

hmm... I need to go lower. I'm trying to get like 10 gigs on these and I'd like to avoid changing cds as much as possible.

I hate listening to 128 Kbps MP3's, even in my car. 128Kbps is already super compressed, considering most CD's rip around 1000 Kbps in loss-less formats. Compressing 10 GB to 700 MB would require you to have a super low bit-rate that wouldn't even be worth listening to.

Back
Top Bottom