Help Me!

I really don't see anything wrong with those, but try this:

Click Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization. Click on Change the theme under the Personalization heading. In the pop up window, select Windows Vista in the drop down menu. Click Apply, then OK.

Looks like your settings reverted to Performance mode. It is under system properties in XP but I dont have Vista.

That's a browser not windows explorer. Looks something like firefox or google chrome. Might be the theme you put on it is not compatable.

I think I got it this time.

Click Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization. Click on the Personalization heading. Click on Window Color and Appearance. Click Open classic appearance properties for more color options. Select Windows Aero under the Color Scheme heading, click Apply, then OK.

I think I got it this time.

Click Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization. Click on the Personalization heading. Click on Window Color and Appearance. Click Open classic appearance properties for more color options. Select Windows Aero under the Color Scheme heading, click Apply, then OK.

I pressed classic appearance and pressed advance but I couldn't find windows aero in the color scheme. I couldn't even find the color scheme.

probably that toolbar have a look:

http://www.spywareremove.com/removeMouseHunt.html

yeah if im not mistaken you may have some annoyances with is, otherwise i think its because your pc is reverting to performance mode ( as listed above).

I removed it is still the same thing. Same stuff happening.

You clicked "advanced"? Huh, I never saw that option.

You clicked each of these in this order:
1. Start
2. Control Panel
3. Appearance and Personalization
4. Personalization
5. Window Color and Appearance
6. Open classic appearance properties for more color options

You clicked "advanced"? Huh, I never saw that option.

You clicked each of these in this order:
1. Start
2. Control Panel
3. Appearance and Personalization
4. Personalization
5. Window Color and Appearance
6. Open classic appearance properties for more color options

I have a Windows Classic but no appearances properties.

Back
Top Bottom