Stocks appear to be doing ok again!

There is honestly, not much use for the 22 billion dollar F-35s really... They never really have dog fights... They are just in case... in case of nothing really.

You are ripping on Obama so much, but you do know, McCain supported the stimulus "Scheme" too. So really, you shouldn't rip on Obama for it. You should find the real source. Republicans are against it, but McCain wasn't.

I'd never trust lockheed martin to do anything after the NASA mars lander incident. Stupid SAE units.....

Oh wow, McCain was for a stimulus plan. I'm sure he was, but it sure as hell wasn't this black hole of a plan. :rolleyes:

dope = /end all problems.

legalize it, open government branch ganja stores and use profits to pay of your biggest mistake ever- Bush.

dope = /end all problems.

legalize it, open government branch ganja stores and use profits to pay of your biggest mistake ever- Bush.

LMAO!!! But how true. But then the gov't officials would not know what to do with the huge influx of cash because they are all uped on dope. ;)

I've been using UpDown, too. About 7 months ago, i was doing pretty well, but i've not touched it in about 6 months now. I'm about 20% down because of that, but i've just sold some stocks & bought some others, so I might bounce back :p

Well, my friend found a penny stock that did fairly well. He invested only $40 in it in the real world. It was at $.05 then, now it is at $.21. So thats a decent increase. I invested like 30k in updown in that stock, but it was at $.25 when I did that... The company symbol is Hayz.

There is honestly, not much use for the 22 billion dollar F-35s really... They never really have dog fights... They are just in case... in case of nothing really.

You are ripping on Obama so much, but you do know, McCain supported the stimulus "Scheme" too. So really, you shouldn't rip on Obama for it. You should find the real source. Republicans are against it, but McCain wasn't.

LM builds the YF-22A Raptor.
The point of those type of aircraft and other high tech stealthy types of vehicles is simply summed up like this:
Your neighbors are less likely to do something stupid if they have no clue where the fuck you are.

As for the mars lander, well shit happens...

Hopefully, things we're looking down but I think its starting to turn around again guys.

LM builds the YF-22A Raptor.
The point of those type of aircraft and other high tech stealthy types of vehicles is simply summed up like this:
Your neighbors are less likely to do something stupid if they have no clue where the fuck you are.

As for the mars lander, well shit happens...
Exactly, lol. Have you seen the F-35 before though? That thing is frickin amazing... But the price tag per plane is actually like 22 billion... I would love to fly one of those though... It can turn the jets or something, and turn 180* instantly, can land like a helicopter, it is just amazing. The plane of the future.
My friend was telling my P-51s are the fastest planes though, and they are from like WWII or something. single prop plane, fast as like an F-14 or something.

You're friend is delusional superman. The P-51 Mustang has a top speed of just over 400 mph.

In fact, the "Rare Bear", a race modified F8F Bearcat, holds the top speed record of 528 mph for a piston driven airplane.

Back
Top Bottom