Stocks appear to be doing ok again!

All my for real stocks are in the military industrial complex. Like Lockheed Martin. Pilots will always need the latest aircraft to stay ahead of the game.

A good place to invest your money in this troubled time in the world.

#1 They spend money they don't have? No. The democrats that are running this coutry borrow or well earned money that they created in the first place and are investing.

they get that money from us. WE are paying for this. WE are. this money doesn't come out of thin air, and they don't print their own money (this isn't post ware Germany, right?) There has been $11 trillion dollars in money spent by our government that it doesn't have. They are gonna have to charge us for that. That is about $36K a citizen to pay that off. Then Barack gets into office with this deficit, and what does he do? SPENDS MORE MONEY!!!! What a genius man, making a problem worse.

Then Barack gets into office with this deficit, and what does he do? SPENDS MORE MONEY!!!! What a genius man, making a problem worse.

Who said it was going to be cheap to fix the last eight years? The man hasn't been in office for one hundred days, and you guys are already chastising him.

I'm not trying to start anything or hijack this thread, but for Bush's last two years there was a democrat majority in congress. Why wasn't funding for Iraq cut if they are all against it? Just saying, they approve that spending, they could have stopped that stupid war right then.

I'm not trying to start anything or hijack this thread, but for Bush's last two years there was a democrat majority in congress. Why wasn't funding for Iraq cut if they are all against it? Just saying, they approve that spending, they could have stopped that stupid war right then.

When you stop funding, you screw the troops. You can't just end a war in an instant. It just doesn't work like that.

You realize our Gross Domestic Product is over 11 trillion? So 9.3 tril, is still less then that.
Yup, one tiny little problem though:

CBO says the deficit under Obama's policies would never go below 4 percent of the size of the economy, figures that economists agree are unsustainable. By the end of the decade, the deficit would exceed 5 percent of gross domestic product, a dangerously high level.
Most disturbing to Obama allies like Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad, D-N.D., are the longer term projections, which climb above $1 trillion again by the end of the next decade and approach 6 percent of GDP by 2019.

Auditors project deeper deficits for Obama budget

This should illustrate the effects of the Obama budget schemes quite succinctly:

obamafollowers.gif

All my for real stocks are in the military industrial complex. Like Lockheed Martin. Pilots will always need the latest aircraft to stay ahead of the game.
There is honestly, not much use for the 22 billion dollar F-35s really... They never really have dog fights... They are just in case... in case of nothing really.

You are ripping on Obama so much, but you do know, McCain supported the stimulus "Scheme" too. So really, you shouldn't rip on Obama for it. You should find the real source. Republicans are against it, but McCain wasn't.

McCain supported the stimulus "Scheme" too. So really, you shouldn't rip on Obama for it. You should find the real source. Republicans are against it, but McCain wasn't.
Really?

Sen. John McCain says it will take some big changes before he would vote for the Obama administration's stimulus package.

The Arizona Republican, who calls himself a member of the loyal opposition, says he can't vote for the proposal as it is now written. For one, he doesn't think it would do enough to put people back to work.

The former GOP president nominee also says he will push to make permanent the Bush tax cuts, which helped high-earning people. Those cuts expire next year, and President Barack Obama has said he would not seek to renew them.

It's what I have heard. He is republican, he can't say he will vote for it once he is running for president, but I heard before that, he was for a stimulus plan.

Back
Top Bottom