CPU temp q and computer q

akira282

In Runtime
Hello all, just recently build my computer. I'm getting idle temps around mid 30s c- to upper 30s and load temps of 40s to 50c

Is this too high considering a coolermaster v8 heatsink, AS5 paste and antec 902 case ?

Also, my DRAM timings are set at 8-8-8-20 instead of 7-7-7-18 which is what is should be set at. How can I manually set them? Can I update the bios and see if it recognizes it? Should I set the DRAM profiles to XMP?

When I load up one of the post messages says "adapter 1: can't find hard disk" after that it loads up windows vista fine, just trying to figure out how to get rid of that message.

Also, when I loaded up vista it didn't give me the option to format the hd, but vista seems to be running fine. Is there a problem with that?

Your temps look fine.

Have a look in the manual for the BIOS settings to tweak for the memory. Setting the DRAM profiles to XMP might be the ticket.

Have you installed the motherboard drivers from the CD?

It's not a problem. If the drive was already formatted properly, Vista just goes right ahead and installs.

yup used the cd

I was reading up on the adapter 1 error, it appears to be related to the e-sata port. I connected one to the Sata 5 port but because there isn't anything attached it is giving this error. I just don't know where to disable this. lol

Back
Top Bottom