the new fast and the furious

<<<<<Will not be seeing it........I can't stand Vin Diesel. Out of all of them, 2 fast 2 furious was my fav, 1. Vin Diesel wasn't in it 2. They had some badass american muscle cars in it, the Yenko Camaro and the Hemi Challenger.

I didn't even see tokyo drift, didn't want to.

Not much of an import guy anyway.

Opening night for these movies is like import night at the local theater... lol. But if you think on the positive, all the rice burners in one parking lot at one time... hmm...
I didn't go last night though.
I might go sometime soon though, it looks alright... I hated the 3rd one... Especially when they took a nice 60s Mustang... and put a Nissan engine in it... 3rd was the worst, IMO. Second was cool with the Muscle cars, and the first was decent too.

It was entertaining. Like the other ones, there are still really ridiculous parts in it. There are more exotics and muscle in this movie, but the places they drove some of these cars is really weird.

I liked the first one. The second one's cars were shitting looking but I liked the scene where the lifted trucks drive over the cops cars. The third one was just to capitalize on the "drifting" trend. I will probably see this one but not in theatres.

OMFG!
HOLY BALLS!
This movie was nuts! Damn that was an insane movie. Just seen it on my way home now.

(Yes my friend is driving)

Back
Top Bottom