Gallery: Your Workstation

My Living Room, but wanting an Office : /

theres 2 75W panel speakers under the TV and a sub to for the comp, but ya cant see them, got a wireless MX Laser logitech mouse and a Zboard aswell. oh, an a lazy boy, lol.

IMG_1295.jpg

Its pretty sweet, i love how much air can be taken in the front and blown out the back, especially with a 120mm BFG PSU blowing down onto the cpu an that heat gettin sucked out the back.

I cut out that like, grid/mesh thing behind the fan to get more air out to, with 2 adjustable speed fans an 2 other fans, under gaming, with HAWX on 1080p and media player going an such my cpu dosnt go above 44c

eventually i'll get all red LED fans but the blue is just for the moment.

all the internal racks are very sturdy to me, all the tooless entry and drive bays the mid range user would ever need, get good airflow on the Gfx card to. Though the door hinges have a bit to be desired.

Its pretty sweet, i love how much air can be taken in the front and blown out the back, especially with a 120mm BFG PSU blowing down onto the cpu an that heat gettin sucked out the back.

I cut out that like, grid/mesh thing behind the fan to get more air out to, with 2 adjustable speed fans an 2 other fans, under gaming, with HAWX on 1080p and media player going an such my cpu dosnt go above 44c

eventually i'll get all red LED fans but the blue is just for the moment.

all the internal racks are very sturdy to me, all the tooless entry and drive bays the mid range user would ever need, get good airflow on the Gfx card to. Though the door hinges have a bit to be desired.
Sounds pretty nice. I was just curious really...I had seen it online several times, but never looked much into it.

Back
Top Bottom