well i got Conficker....

Wow, thats weird. That link is directly from yahoos website. Anyway, be sure to run the programs in safe mode, if you havent already.

o im sorry, i forgot to say that i got it from another site, not the link you sent me, but same program. it was off of some aprilfools website or something talking about it... i think it had it XD

thats actually the one i tried in the first place! my computer is up and im on it now it did do something to my bios and when i started my computer it said CMOS checksum error - something something

F1 to continue

but over night i took out the mobo bat and unplugged it and that fixed the not booting problem...

mcafee doesnt work.. i dl'd the thing and it dident find anything yet all my anti virus programs are disabled and microsoft.com is blocked off... i cant get to it

my iolo antivirus is finding something it already found something called w32/Backdoor.BVEB and is trying to quarantine it but i dont think its going to happen lol...

microsoft isent blocked off totally and i dled the microsoft windows malicious software removal tool

Conficker, root word CONFIGURE FUCK...well anyways, yeah its a form of a bios virus too..just had a friend who had the same thing happen.

Back
Top Bottom