I've had it! I'm about to kill someone!

i want a laptop

In Runtime
OK I am about to explode.

I turn on my PC. It gets to the log on screen and it plays that "blue de blue blah" Windows music. So my speakers and sound card are working obviously. Then, it shows my background, no icons, no nothing, sits there, then throws this crap at me.

OK, doesn't matter which one I click. It will go away, and then I have to do control alt delete and do new task explorer.exe to get my pc to continue loading. Finally my icons and shit load, O SNAP! Good! My Windows theme the XP style crap isn't working, it's that like generic kind of 98 kind of XP theme. And I can fool around and get it back to the XP one, but I have to do it each time the system loads...when it wasn't doing this an hour ago.

Now, this is the fun thing, remember how my PC PLAYED MUSIC when I logged on? Well now when I go to play a song or whatever, NOPE WON'T WORK. I go to control panel, NO AUDIO DEVICE! REALLY WINDOWS? When I send an IM in AIM, it makes a noise, not a PC case speaker noise, but a bling from the speakers! So obviously everything is working except for Windows being a dork. So I hit reboot, AND IT PLAYS THE WIMPY LOG OFF MUSIC.

What the hay am I supposed to do for this cow dung computer I am about to rip my darn head off I am so angry!

It's more than likely the theme and the associated program that is causing the problem.

I understand that you are upset, but please watch the language. ;)

CHILL OUT EVERYONE SEE's THESE POST NO NEED TO CURSE.

sounds like you might have either the new virus or hardware faliure

try doing a system restore, I've never been a fan of custom themes

Someone told me about a virus that came out infecting millions of computers lol Maybe your part of the millions :D

So I got the virus? Phooey. Well I'm in the middle of an XP repair thing, so when that is done (I doubt it'll solve the problem) what can I to get this mofo off of my system?

Language, dude. Try getting into safe mode and then doing a virus scan or uninstalling the theme pack.

Back
Top Bottom