Suggestion For The Review Section

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Can we make it an official sub-forum? Current members actually do legitimate reviews on all hardware, software, etc. I'm sure we get a lot of traffic on this site. It wouldn't be too difficult to get some small parts in from companies. I'd love to volunteer for the computer cases/graphic cards/processors.

No, I meant for video reviews and stuff. This is a great opportunity to be able to request parts from companies. It will help us get new members and earn a lot from ads.

You have to establish yourself first. They are not going to just blindly send parts worth 100's of dollars to unknowns in the far flung corners of the planet.
If you make reviews on things that you already have and get the attention of people, you might get them to consider letting you review a product of theirs. You really have to wow companies to get their attention.

But I'd bet real money those sites that do reviews have either put up a credit card or have an establish credit account.

Personally, I say why bother. I was all for the review section when it got made, now it's hardly used.

I'm just trying to go somewhere with this site. I do put a good amount of time here. I really do want to see it go somewhere. Who knows, some of us just might land a sweet job reviewing.

Well there is nothing saying you can't make a video and put it up on youtube. Then write a review in here and link the video at the end.

Back
Top Bottom