Help needed with rollover drop down menu.

luke88

Solid State Member
Hi all,

Im currently doing a project for college which is designing and implementing a website. Im only in pretty early stages so far although have had big problems implementing vertical rollover buttons with a drop down menu. I seem to be able to either have the rollover buttons working with no drop down menu showing, or have the drop down menu with no rollover buttons, does anyone know if I could have both of these and why it may be causing problems?

Many Thanks,,

Luke

Oh im also using javascript to implement the drop down. Thanks

Hi all, I have managed finally to get them both to work with fiddling with the code slightly.

although the drop down boxes aren't directly next to the menu button,
I have included a print screen of what the drop down boxes look like, the problem with them being far away is that when you move the mouse from the menu button it must go through the space between that of the menu and the drop down box and therefore the dropdown box disappears.

I hope that makes sense ^^ :S haha.

luke88,
DynamicDrive is a good source for help with those types of scripts and many others. www.dynamicdrive.com Check out the forums. They're pretty stuffed shirt when it comes to posting format so read the posting FAQ's first.

Back
Top Bottom