Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

patience isnt one of omy strong points but ok

god dangit i still have to wait till next week to get my EVGA GTX 260 i sent my 9800Gt in last wed and it wont get to cali from ny until this Wednesday and it takes 1-3 business days to process so i wont have it until sometime next week :(

Anybody got any plans for April Fools day tomorrow? I could pull off something big with diabetes, but I think it might be a risk of, "the boy who cried, 'wolf'." If something were to happen again that is... Even though nothing has in 4 years(since I was diagnosed).
I am trying to think of something else I could pull on a teacher. Maybe a fake computer malfunction... Fake BSOD possible maybe?

Hey Nate you know your ram is running at 800 Mhz not 1066? You have to go in to your BIOS with that G.Skill ram and adjust it to run at rated speed..:( I had the same problem with my ram when I got it... I have the same ram also. You have to bump up the voltage to around 2.0 volts and change the frequency to 533 Mhz. This may also change the timings but you can change them back as well....

**Edit** Also make sure to run memtest to make sure that it is stable because I heard some people were having trouble running at rated speeds.

ill try it i guess

call me a noob idk where in the bios to look i didnt really see anything for changing it sorry im dumb I think its set to auto in my bios

21289260.jpg

i need to figure out how to get ym ram timings or whatever right this screen shot was from a few days ago

edit: nvm i figured it out and changed it

does everything else look okay?

Back
Top Bottom