How would you deal with the zombie apocalypse ?

h4x0rInSilence

Baseband Member
After playing Left 4 Dead for several hours on end getting myself pumped for the DLC on the 21st of April I wondered how I would survive the zombie apocalypse ... How would u guys survive it ?

God almighty, I am sick of all this talk of zombies. It got old years ago.

There will be no "Zombie apocalypse" and L4D sucks balls.

My basement is basically a massive hole in the ground with massive rocks on all four sides. Only one exit. I have a connection to the well, the sewer and electricity. I would do like the above said just a little different.

I live on a mountain with a lake, I would steal a big rig drive it down to the hannaford and walmart Stock it full of propane, can goods, sugars, guns and ammo(which I have a lot of already). I would then stock my basement with all of the goods, I also have a not used anymore septic tank I would fill that full of gas, tie off the ends that leak it out and connect one straight to the basement. For the generators of course. After doing so I would lock down my base drive my rig to the local best buy raid that of computer systems. There is construction going on all over the lake almost year round. I would dig a massive whole and park some tankers in there full of gas. Just for my refill station.
I would continue this for as long as possible.

Anyone is welcome to stop buy xD

I think I would stay in my house till something happens. i.e. break in, or shortage of supplies.
I dont think I will last long.

watch

Back
Top Bottom