Don't Let Your Corroded Mind Be Your Own Worst Enemy!!

i kinda thought the site was funny.. but where do they get there sources?

Studies show the brain is wired to get a quick high from reading things that agree with our point of view. The same studies proved that, strangely, we also get a rush from intentionally dismissing information that disagrees, no matter how well supported it is. Yes, our brain rewards us for being closed-minded dicks.

DISCLAIMER: All characters, names and places used in CRACKED fiction and semifiction (whether online, in print or any other media) are fictitious and are used herein for the purposes of comment, criticism, parody, pointing out political and/or social injustice or any other purpose through which humanity is held up to the ridicule it frequently deserves. Any similarity to real people, without parodic purpose, is a coincidence. All trade names, product names and trademarks of third parties, including any trademarked characters, used in CRACKED fiction and semifiction (whether online, in print or any other media) are used without the authorization of those third parties, and are used only for the purpose of parody and identification. No sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation by or with those third parties exists or should be implied.

Here are the so called "PHD's" that wrote those two articles posted by alexcmia:

Brian Walton - David Wong

After reading two articles bellow you will:

A) Improve your computer fixing skills.

B) Possibly get richer and happier.

C) Will be able to separate BS information from actual information more easily.

NOTE: All of the above only possible if articles are read.

Your brain has an ability to lie to you without you knowing it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17103_5-ways-your-brain-messing-with-your-head.html

After you are armed with that knowledge.
Here is an article that deals with how your brain's flaws are exploited. (by your boss, advertisers, politicians, etc)

http://www.cracked.com/article_16656_6-brainwashing-techniques-theyre-using-on-you-right-now.html

You posted a smart reply without reading. Good job again. Site might be a comedy site, but this blog was written by a well know phd and is based on about six years worth of university study.

Like the subject says, don't let your brain be your own worst enemy.

@ Prodigy... That green mod is getting a high from intentionally dismissing information. He don't like me. Beef is something that can be cooked. :)
What is up with you guy? You keep linking the same website in your posts, I'm starting to think you are here to spam your website. Big NO NO if it's true.......

The only problem here is that alexcmia apparently believes the things he reads on those parody sites. That's a bit disturbing. . .

EDIT:

OK, somebody went and removed that goofball's posts and made it look like I started this stupid thread. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom