Help me find a new case.

There's nothing wrong there. The style is more of an elegant type along with seeing good venting on the opposite side from the twin fans.

The swing out side cover could pose a problem if you have to slide the case into a location instead of seeing plenty of open space like on top of a desk while that can still lifted up and off. For under or inside a cabnet section seen on some computer desks that would be an inconvenience.

Well, you have plenty of good choices posted here. They are all good cases, it just boils down to personal choice and which one that you like the best.

I have that Armor case and it is a very nice case.The only thing I dont care for is the two front doors or wing things.You have to open them every time you open a drive or the drive hits them and gets stuck.But the thin is huge and heavy.You will not have any problems with running your cables with that case.

I actually just bought a Stacker 830 Evolution last night. Thanks for the help though!

Not a bad choice. Cooler Master is a good one to start with. The pull out tray for the board will make things a bit easier for you as well.

Back
Top Bottom