Another DB Error?

The main problem is that you're running all this open source stuff on Windows. Apache on Windows = Hiroshima x 50, it is not a good idea at all.

If you switch to a Linux server it'll be cheaper to run and the server box itself will be more stable, let alone the stuff running on it.

Just because it's open source running on windows doesnt make it inherantly bad, but in this case it proberbly is. The switch to linux will make life for you (and us :D) much smoother!

I would switch to linux, I recently did so with my server mysql is pretty easy on it. Php seems to be a bit b*tchy... You are going to want to run some tests before doing so.. If some files don't have the same group sometimes owner things can go wrong.. I noticed that one pretty quick... I also have noticed that .htaccess files work more strict on linux.

Hey, I'm getting random DB errors when I click on certain things. Usually if I click on the button to go to the last post in a thread, I don't get a DB error, but when I click a thread directly or even a subforum's link, I get an error.

Back
Top Bottom