Another DB Error?

T-Man

Site Team
Staff member
Another one today for at least 5 hours, this is just ridiculous, it is going to kill this forum.

Yeah I got this one too. I'm not sure if there was some network error or what because the server itself seemed ok

Another one today for at least 5 hours, this is just ridiculous, it is going to kill this forum.

This one was my fault though - I'm sure I found the source of the errors and a way to block them. I decided to send out an email to all the members informing them but it overloaded mysql (how ironic)

I decided to restart the server but it seems windows wouldn't restart and I couldn't remote desktop because it said the server was shutting down.

I've had it with windows and hoping to switch to linux soon

This one was my fault though - I'm sure I found the source of the errors and a way to block them. I decided to send out an email to all the members informing them but it overloaded mysql (how ironic)

I decided to restart the server but it seems windows wouldn't restart and I couldn't remote desktop because it said the server was shutting down.

I've had it with windows and hoping to switch to linux soon
I hope that'll fix the problem!

Yeah i had that error for a good while yesterday I tried to get on like 3 or 4 times and got a database error so I gave up...

Glad its back up today tho..:D:D

Back
Top Bottom