Software: Lost Administrator Password

Nitro2

Beta member
Info:
Windows XP Professional SP2 (laptop) - legal
IBM ThinkPad from 2006. Hardware info is of no importance trust me.

Problem:
I already tried many of solutions on YT and other forums and all booting programs I use tell me passwords are blank, but when Windows starts it doesn't log in with empty passwords on any account.
If any1 knows how to change logon way from classic 2 welcome page, tell me, cuz i think it classic login won't log u if ur password is blank. Any other solution would be greatly appreciated. Tnx

Accounts

No, every program says that passwords are empty 4 every account but none of them logs in with empty password field.

If you have more than one account on this computer and you don't know the password to any of them, then we don't know if this is really your computer. Even if it is, nobody could probably post anything publicly because someone could randomly come along and use it illegally.

If you have more than one account on this computer and you don't know the password to any of them, then we don't know if this is really your computer. Even if it is, nobody could probably post anything publicly because someone could randomly come along and use it illegally.

exactly what I was thinking...

Back
Top Bottom