paypal

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
im thinking about getting account so i can shop online but im wondering, is the service free to use or do i have to pay monthly for it or something? its mostley to buy games off steam.

its free.

But i would be careful, don't take their advertising as fool proof. I got scammed 425.00$ but luckly i managed to get it all back thanks to paypal. But it took a very very long time.

My advice to you, if you decide to use paypal (which is a safe way to buy stuff btw), just don't leave your credit cards active on your account or bank accounts. If you need to purchase something, enter your credit card imformation every time, its safer that way, encase you ever do get hacked.

But to answer your question, yes its free completely.

ok thanks and im not using credit i dont got one, im using my debit :p

and thank you but what do u mean their advertising?

ok thanks and im not using credit i dont got one, im using my debit :p

and thank you but what do u mean their advertising?

their advertising in the sense, they are the safest way to store your credit card info. I find that a load of crap...and their service SUCKS in the sense it took them about a month to return the money i had stolen from me off my paypal account.

mind you, i am just ranting on and on LOL....

But there are lots of people who have never experienced any problems with the service...i guess i may have been unlucky. I still use it myself, but like i stated above, i don't keep my credit cards or bank account numbers on the account. I just input it as i need it.

hmm i dont no my transit number or my institution number....

i had to lie about my age to make an account im a year off...

Yeah that info is on the bottom of a check...

I also use paypal A LOT and have never had a problem with anything, and yes it is free...

Back
Top Bottom