Car Thread!

Thats a pretty nice cutoff for aftermarket projectors!

What temp? Im assuming 4300k or 5000k.

They're made by Depo, seems like they make decent stuff. Got them for $160.

Yep, 4300K.

mine are halogens so I couldn't put projectors in mine :( plus mine are hide-away.

Well it has the best fuel efficiency of any regular gasoline engine car...

33 city and 41 highway. A Focus is 24/33. Estimated annual fuel cost of the smart is $897, for the Focus $1,060.

The smart starts at $12k. Focus at $15k.

Sure, the Focus is a lot more of a car, but the smart really isn't bad at all for a secondary daily driver. I think it's sort of an icon for some people too, like having an iPod. The Zune has more features, but the iPod is "cooler".
lol, perhaps you are right with the whole zune vs ipod thing. I just took the focus as a random example. Now, I gave all those figures by what my father said a while back, which if you just looked up those specs then he was wrong :p I didn't bother to do any research on that one.

Put projectors inside the halogen housings ;)

One more.

IMG_3471.jpg

Mine costed $160.

It could work. It's just a matter of getting a projector to fit inside your headlight.

You could always do a retrofit. That can be a lot of work though.

Yeah, retrofitting proper HID projectors are the best way. A lot of companies, even DEPO sell just halogen projectors and those don't project HID light the way it's meant to be done. It works, but there's a world of difference between a proper HID projector and an HID in a halogen projector.

Back
Top Bottom