problem with pc build

i havent had any video output since the problems ive had. i think if i can manage to get this then i should be ok. thanks for your all help by the way i appreciate it.

Hmm. . .

You do have a speaker connected to the mobo correct? I've heard of other users on the 'net having a similar problem with their computer not booting with the 4-pin AUX connector plugged in. I'll have to do some searching to see if they came up with any solutions.

heya, yes i have the speaker in correctly, when i built the setup i had working before, 1 beep on start up as it should do.

well it looks like its something to do with the jpw1 connector. the fans power up with out it in but it cant post. (no cpu power) when jpw1 4 pin 12v connector added the fan looks like its gonna moove( lil judder) and then stops and u get nothing

has anyone got any ideas on why the pc wont turn on the jpw 4 pin 12 connector in, but the fans, keyboard, mouse etc will if i start it without this connector in.i know it has to be in to power the processor but im confuzzled to why it wont turn on, thanks very much

Back
Top Bottom