FINALLY! a new computer :P

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
so for all you old members who remember me, i always bitched and chewed about my comp and how i wanted a new one. well i finally got it, not the best but it makes me happy for now :p

specs:

intel p4 3.4Ghz with HT
4gb kingston 533mhz(this pisses me off the most it was a rip price too -_-)
ati radeon 4670 video card (512mb edition)
regular hp intel motherboard(another piss off)
160gb SATA hdd internal
250gb IDE hdd external
Edimension headset
2.1 speakers with subs(when im not playing online)
LG Flatron 22" with a 2ms response time :p (I love it!)

right now im playing far cry 2 and it runs all high at about 25-35 fps which is good enough for me but in the future ill prob up my comp to a new mobo and a c2q and perhaps more ram then get windows 7 but i want to make sure i have a crossfire mobo so i can obv do crossfire lol.

what was your old one like compared to that?

The processor is a little slow but still alright.

I have a P4 3.6 ghz, xps gen 4 3 gigs of RAM, 8800GT, in good condition I can sell to you if you want another computer. Just pm me if your interested.

hehe, my old one was a:

p4 1.8ghz
250gb ide hdd
19" crt monitor
1.2 gb of ddr 1 400mhz ram
ati radeon 9550 256mb

far too old for me lol

not a bad looking rig. I have one of those P4's with the HT, they runs simply great.

Congrats.

thanks :p im going to upgrade the mobo cpu and get another 4670 when i get the chance o and a new case / psu

I have a P4 3.6 ghz, xps gen 4 3 gigs of RAM, 8800GT, in good condition I can sell to you if you want another computer. Just pm me if your interested.

lol thats the first time I have ever seen someone try to sell a computer to someone who just posted up a finally got a new computer thread.

i've got a 3.4 p4 (posting with it atm) and they still will run a lot. this pc which is in my room just has a 7800gtx and plays cod4, fallout 3 and any other game before those with ease.. not maxed, but at decent settings.

Back
Top Bottom