PC Cable Management

wwrwizam

Solid State Member
I have several workstations that are in a training room that I need to wire up and it has to look clean. Can anyone recommend any good products?

I think he means the wires outside of the case (aka power cords, network cables, etc.) But I could be wrong..:D:D But they also make sleeving kits for that as well, Also they make "cable raceways" Here is an Example

you are correct PokerDegenerate, I did mean wires outside the case. I've looked at the raceways and used them in the past. The are kind of a pain in the butt, plus replacing wires can be difficult as well. I really need something flexible that I can bundle all the wires up with. Do the "sleeving kits" you mentioned do this? Do you a link for someone that sells sleaving kits for external wiring?

no, not patch management. Just a simple cable management solution for keyboard, video, mouse and networking cables thats not zip ties. I figure there has got to be something clever out there that is simple and does the job.

Have you ever used a CableCloak?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CableCloak_W0QQitemZ140309986831QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Cables_Adapters?hash=item140309986831&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

I found it on ebay and it looks pretty awesome. I think I might give it a try. Also, thanks for posting the links. I went out to electriduct.com and found lots of good stuff there as well.

I have several workstations that are in a training room that I need to wire up and it has to look clean. Can anyone recommend any good products?
I try to hide as many cables behind the motherboard tray as possible. Just thread them round the back and out where they are needed. Tie anything loose up with cable ties, you don't need anything more than that.

WORSHIPME,

I am looking for a cable management solution for external wiring, like keyboard, mouse, video, power and network.

Back
Top Bottom