Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Luckily this is only for my L's,It's only a Computer test that takes about half an hour.

My Driving test is once i have gotten 120 Hours and turn 17.

lol you dont have to have a test to get L's over here
you just apply and they send you a bit of plastic which says you can learn
then you take a theory test
once youve passed a theory test you can then take a practical test although the UK driving test is thought to be the hardest in the world

Driving tests are ok. My instructor, who happened to be the evaluator during the test, was real nice. I did a 45, usual limit on that street, when I was supposed to be at 35 because it was barely part of a construction zone. He didn't mark me down because the sign was sort of hidden, plus I had slowed when I realized it was a construction zone. You can usually tell how perfect you have to be when you meet the evaluator.

Is evaluator a word? Sounds weird, no spell check right now (iPod).

okay thanks for the above help,

i got the new psu in!
and everything is working fine omg is my computer quiet or what wow!!!!
i love it! so quiet!

thanks everyone!!!!!!

BTW:I payed for my new GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 - 55nm (896MB Ram)I as you know went through the EVGA step up program
i payed $138.24 for my 9800GT and for the GTX 260 its $244.99 obviously $244.99-$138.24+$5.73 for shipping equals $112.48
pretty freaking sweet price for a GTX 260!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!

I will psot pictures and benchmakrs in my upgrades thread
ill benchmark crysis,Crysis warhead,GTA IV, 3D Mark 06 stuff like that :)

Hey CF, I'm back, been busy for a while. I've been struggling with school and got a bad interim report, but I'm back on my feet, doing well again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom