Ibuypower review

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to buy a budget built, I would get a pre-built. It's way cheaper than trying to build one.

The most i've ever paid for shipping on a newegg build was $70. No items had a free shipping promo. Also i could make a computer build on newegg with double the performance of that ibuypower computer with that money

You need to take into consideration that the shipping charge is for an entire system. Case, monitor, speakers, the whole works. That's quite a bit of weight.

+135 = $678

Lowest end amd system ibuypower provides. Added only a monitor. No OS included. Your telling me you cant build a better cheaper pc?

EDIT:

The reason im so against it is because before i got my first atx computer i compared between newegg and ibuypower constantly. My friends used ibuypower for there computer so i figured they were a great site. Wrong. After days of comparing builds. Newegg always does win. No BS.

If you want to keep going, ill redo the builds on newegg, ill compare them, ill show you the screenshots, ill go into detail about every single component and show you were ibuypower lacks.

EDIT:
You need to take into consideration that the shipping charge is for an entire system. Case, monitor, speakers, the whole works. That's quite a bit of weight.

My newegg build was everything too. Case monitor speakers the works. But shipping was at $72. If i redid my build right now, most of my items would have the free shipping promo so it would be alot less.

135 - 72= $63.

As been said before, building computers isn't for everyone. For those who aren't inclined to building their own, places like iBUYPOWER are a great deal.

Regular ground shipping is cheaper than FedEx Express Saver. The cost also depends on your location.

I had to change the specs a little on iBuypower to match with the parts thats available to newegg.

iBuyPower
ibuypower.jpg

Subtotal
- $722
Grand Total - 857

Newegg

Newegg.jpg

Subtotal
- $706
Grand Total - $879

Without shipping the difference is only less than $20, I would gladly give someone $20 to build a computer for me when I dont feel like it.
With shipping via Fedex, Newegg is more because of the size with all the boxes every parts comes with.

In order to compare something, you have to use the same exact thing if possible, if not, then the closest one.

A few years ago.. want to say atleast 4-5 I ordered a pc from ibuypower and from my experience the only problem I have encountered over that last 4-5 years is my psu went out. No other hardware has failed, for the most part my computer is still in solid condition.. it needs to be upgraded for current games but since I don't game much anymore .. w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom