Help me find some monitors

Hmm, well, I'm sure the 8800GT could run some games at 1920x1080, and just because its the native resolution, does not mean the monitor won't scale down well to for example 1280x720 (720p as an example)

No offense, but that card can't probably run assassain's creed on medium settings. Obviously "everything" is not a lot for you. HP w2007, when I got mine it was $220, but of course it's a 22" from 2007, so it'll be like $150 now, but still great.

That card is capable at running most of the newest games at high settings on an acceptable resolution.

Check this Acer out.

Thats the one you want.

This ASUS would suit him better. Plus, it's free shipping.

Thank you for totally disregarding my post :) have a nice day.

Try knowing what you're talking about. You'll be surprised how many people listen.

No offense, but that card can't probably run assassain's creed on medium settings. Obviously "everything" is not a lot for you. HP w2007, when I got mine it was $220, but of course it's a 22" from 2007, so it'll be like $150 now, but still great.

Thank you for totally disregarding my post :) have a nice day.

So by bashing someones card and basically calling him a liar you really want anyone to take your advice? Also the monitor you suggested HP w2007 is a 20.1 monitor capable of 1680 x 1050 for 189.99. Why would he spend that much on that monitor when he can get a 23" 1080p monitor for the same price? So next time you post don't post crap and your post wont be disregarded. and you have a nice day..:D:D

Eslfish if you could squeeze an extra 20 bucks outta your dad that Asus that Rohan suggested is going to be much better in the long run.. It is full HD and has a 2ms response time as opposed to the 5ms that the acer has. If it was me getting it I would definitely go for the Asus..:D:D

Eslfish if you could squeeze an extra 20 bucks outta your dad that Asus that Rohan suggested is going to be much better in the long run.. It is full HD and has a 2ms response time as opposed to the 5ms that the acer has. If it was me getting it I would definitely go for the Asus..:D:D

Here is a man that appreciates my advice, haha. ;)

The ASUS has free shipping and the Acer doesn't. In the end, it should come close to the price of the ASUS. But a few extra dollars is well worth the monitor I suggested. It blows the Acer out of the water. (No offense.)

No one in their right mind would use built in monitor speakers. If thats truely your argument as to why, then I'm afraid you just have :p

2 watts of pure stereo power anyone?

I haven't in my life seen someone that has.

As for that Asus, I must have missed that link, but yes! :D

Don't complain, I use them all the time, they sound better than my old $80 speakers and can be very loud if you don't go overboard with it and ruin them.

I wish we could ban for stupidity. This guy is actually giving Yuki a run for his money. Keep it up and you might just beat him!

Back
Top Bottom